Friday, August 22, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF082214

Happy Friday! Here is today's sketch.















Here is the card I made.  The image is from the retired set, Two by Two, but it's still available in MDS.  :)




















I made this card for a co-worker who was expecting his 1st child.  I say was because as I am sitting here (Thursday night) getting this post ready for tomorrow, I received a picture via text message.  She's here!  

You can see what all the designers created by clicking over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.  I hope you'll play along with us!

Supplies(all SU!):
Stamps- Two by Two, Hardwood.
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, various Blendabilities markers.
Paper- Whisper White, Blushing Bride.
Accessories- Big Shot, Deco Labels framelits, Candy Dots, Whisper White organza ribbon, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

Elizabeth, I thought I left you a comment! I really loved this card. It is just perfect!I think it is the best of this weeks cards.