Friday, June 6, 2014

Stamp to the MAX June Blog Hop

Happy Friday! It's the 1st Friday of the month, so it must be time for a blog hop! This month it's all about new catalog goodies! You may have arrived here from Norma's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #6 on our hop.  (There are 2 posts today, so scroll up to see both!)

I created a card for you today.  I used the new stamp set, Work of Art, and 2 new In Colors, Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon.





















I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hop!  For more inspiration, click on over to Max's blog.




Here is a list of all the hoppers just in case you get lost or there's a broken or missing link.

1. Maxine Conrad       www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock     www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Lisa Fennewald       www.lisaloostamps.com

4. Christina Ash-Mansker      www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
5. Norma Fox      www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
6. Elizabeth Harris     www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
   You are here!


Supplies(all SU!):
Stamps- Work of Art
Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon
Paper- Naturals White, Lost Lagoon
Accessories- Basic Jewels Rhinestones

 Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: