Friday, June 27, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF062714

Happy Friday!  Here is today's sketch challenge.












Here is the birthday card I made with it.  I've got some guys to make cards for in the next few weeks so I used primary colors so it would be more masculine.  :)  I also used just one stamp set...Endless Birthday Wishes!  The background paper was made using one of the stamps and randomly stamping on a piece of Whisper White.  I love it!




















Check out what the other designers created over on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.

Supplies(all SU!):
Stamps- Endless Birthday Wishes.
Ink- Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive.
Paper- Whisper White, Real Red.
Accessories- Big Shot, Starburst framelits, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Hexagon punch (for banner ends), dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Hi , I hope to meet you some day , I live in plant city ,
Love your card , I have fellow you for a long time , love all your projects ,
Your Neighbor
Frenchie Hum ,