Saturday, May 24, 2014

VCRocks May Blog Hop

Happy Saturday!  To help kick-start your weekend with some creativity, I'm participating in the VC Rocks blog hop. You can see lots more projects by heading over to the VC Rocks blog! :)

This month's hop focuses on tools.  I chose the Envelope Punch Board.  You can make so much more than just envelopes!  I made a bow, a file folder card and a bag in a box.  (I found the instructions for the bag in a box here.)























I hope you enjoyed my projects! Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies(all SU!):  
Stamps- none.  
Ink- none.
Paper- Island Indigo, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Polka Dot Parade DSP.
Accessories- Envelope Punch Board, Daffodil Delight seam binding, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.

 Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

15 comments:

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

Super cute, Elizabeth! I love the Envelope Punch Board! Haven't tried the bow yet but it's on my list:)

Loni said...

Great projects Elizabeth! Thanks for joining in on the hop!

stampershirley said...

Cute - I know I don't use my Envelope Punch Board nearly enough - you have encouraged me to pull it out and dust it off. Thanx for sharing

Dawn Hoffman said...

Ooo--I love all your projects, but the bow especially is too cute! Love how you can use our envelope punch board for more than envelopes! TFS!

Brenda Hugar said...

Okay, I am amazed. I have never thought to use the Envelope Punch Board for anything but envelopes. Well, I'll be googling this soon and learning how to make these delightful projects. Love the folder and bow. Thanks for sharing.

sherryd said...

Great projects Elizabeth! Love them all!

Jackie Watson said...

Wow! another great project using the envelope maker. Guess I need to play more with it. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.

Krafting Karen said...

great projects. I'll have to try the bow

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

What a great assortment of projects using the Envelope Punch Board! I love those file folders - oh, and everything else!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Great projects. Just got me EPB, getting so many great ideas. TFS!

Tania said...

Beautiful projects!

Terri T said...

Great projects!

Elizabeth said...

I love all three of your items! That bow is so cute! Maybe you could do a Make and Take/chat showing us how to do it?!?!

Patrice Herrera said...

Wow! The board makes all these pretty creations? I just might have to get this one. Thanks for the inspiration.

WhoMom said...

Love the different uses for the envelope punch. The bow is great. Thanks for sharing.