Friday, May 16, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF051614

Happy Friday! Here is today's sketch challenge! 


















I love the card I created this week.  The finished product is just how I saw it in my head.  That doesn't happen often.  ;)




















I used some fun new things on this one.  The arrow is from the Project Life Everyday Adventures accessory package.  The slice of cake is colored with SU!'s new Blendabilities markers.  This is my first attempt using them, and I am in LOVE!!  I can't wait to get the entire collection!  :)  There are some retiring products on this one as well...the Birthday Basics DSP and the Raspberry Ripple card stock.  

Let me know what you think of my celebration cake, and then head on over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog and check out what the other designers have created today.  

Supplies(all SU!):
Stamps- Sketched Birthday
Ink- Tuxedo Black Memento, Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Skin Tone Blendabilities collections.
Paper- Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Birthday Basics DSP
Accessories- Big Shot, Circles Collection framelits, Decorative Dots embossing folder, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Project Life Everyday Adventures accessory package, dimensionals.

 Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: