Friday, April 4, 2014

Stamp to the MAX April Blog Hop

Happy Friday! It's the 1st Friday of the month, so it must be time for a blog hop!  This month it's all about Easter and Spring!  You may have arrived here from Norma's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #4 on our hop.


I created an Easter treat box. Peeps (the 5-pack) will fit in the box, and so will caramel Cadbury eggs. I took a picture with the caramel eggs back when I made the box, but it has since disappeared (along with the eggs!).



















I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hop!  For more inspiration, click on over to Martha's blog.

Here is a list of all the hoppers just in case you get lost or there's a broken or missing link.

1.  Martha Haddock               www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
2.  Christina Ash-Mansker       www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3.  Norma Fox                       www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
4.  Elizabeth Harris                www.elizabethloves2stamp.com


Supplies(all SU!):
122652s
115320s
129310s
100730s
133324s
119882s
129314s
119254s
119254


Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Norma Fox said...

Very pretty, what a great way to make Peeps very special!!

stampinmom said...

So cute!!