Here is my creation. I'm back to birthday cards. I always need them! :)
I used Polka Dot Parade DSP for the Real Red banners. Since I don't have any matching DSP in Coastal Cabana, I made my own. I stamped the dots from Perfect Pennants in Versamark and heat embossed with White embossing powder. Voila! Matching DSP. I used the Hexagon punch to flag the ends of the strips. :)
Click over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created!
- Remembering Your Birthday Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Perfect Pennants [english, clear]
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
- Versamark Pad
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- In Color Boutique Details
- Hexagon Punch
Thanks for visiting!