Friday, February 21, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 022114

Happy Friday! Here is this week's sketch.














As soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to do.  It turned out just like I planned.  That hardly ever happens!  :)

























The image stamp that I used (Two by Two) has retired, but it is still available as a My Digital Studio download!

You can see what the other designers created by clicking on over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.

Supplies(all SU!):





Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

5 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

That is such a cute brush set. Great card.
txjennywren.blogspot.com

KathyC said...

Such a cute card!!

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Love you card and the fact that you can print MDS images and use them on cards like this!

Diana Eichfeld said...

So cute Elizabeth. I love how the wavy border piece looks like waves for the ark image, so fun!

Patrice Herrera said...

I think this is just about the cutest card I have seen in awhile.