Friday, February 14, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 021414

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's today's sketch.














 Here is my creation.  I took a break from birthday cards.  :)


























I finally ordered from the Occasions and SAB catalogs, so I was excited to break out some new goodies.  The embossing folder is a freebie from SAB, and the sentiment is from a fabulous new stamp set in the Occasions catalog. 

Click on over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers created for you today!

Supplies(all SU!):

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

KathyC said...

What a pretty card! Love the gingham garden paper on here!

Patrice Herrera said...

So colorful and fun. Really nice!

Texas JennyWren said...

Love the bright colors you used on this fun card. Great card.
txjennywren.blogspot.com

Diana Eichfeld said...

This card is great, I love this saying!