Friday, February 7, 2014

February Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

Happy Friday! It's the first Friday of February, so that can mean only one thing! It's time for our monthly Stamp to the MAX blog hop. :) This month it's all about the love!  You may have arrived here from Lisa's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #6 on our hop.

I made a Valentine card with lots and lots of hearts.  :)




















I don't have any "Valentine" DSP so I punched all my hearts from the Birthday Basics DSP pack.  I think it works!  The frame was cut with the Hearts Collection framelits and the cardstock was adhered to the base with dimensionals.   

I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hop!  For more inspiration, click on over to
Max's blog.

Here is a list of all the hoppers just in case you get lost or there's a broken or missing link.

1. Maxine Conrad                 www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock               www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Christina Ash-Mansker      www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
4. Norma Fox                       www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
5. Lisa Fennewald                 www.lisaloostamps.com
6. Elizabeth Harris                www.elizabethloves2stamp.com 


Supplies(all SU!):

Thanks for visiting! 


 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

stampinmom said...

I LOVE it! That paper is so cute like that! Great out of the box idea and easy!

Lisa Fennewald said...

Great idea Elizabeth! It's about using what you have and being creative. There is no need for people to buy every single thing. (although it's fun!)
Pretty card!