I made a Valentine card with lots and lots of hearts. :)
I don't have any "Valentine" DSP so I punched all my hearts from the Birthday Basics DSP pack. I think it works! The frame was cut with the Hearts Collection framelits and the cardstock was adhered to the base with dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hop! For more inspiration, click on over to
Here is a list of all the hoppers just in case you get lost or there's a broken or missing link.
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Christina Ash-Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
4. Norma Fox www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
5. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com
6. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
- Delightful Dozen - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Naturals White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' Pad
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
- Small Heart Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for visiting!