Tuesday, January 14, 2014

UDI Color Challenge 154

The Color Challenge on the UDI blog is back! Yippee!

 Here is the combo for today.



   


Here is the card I created.  I always need lots of Thank You cards.  Don't you? 

 
 
It looks harder than it was.  I used the photopolymer stamp set, Another Thank You.  I didn't remove any of the stamps from the backing sheet.  I just inked them all up the way they came from Stampin' Up! and stamped them on a piece of Naturals White card stock.  I adhered that piece to an Island Indigo card base and called it done.  It needed more, so I added some Island Indigo Baker's Twine and a scattering of Basic Jewels Rhinestones.  I love the "subway art" feel of it.

You can see what the other designers created by clicking over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: