Here is the combo for today.
Here is the card I created. I always need lots of Thank You cards. Don't you?
It looks harder than it was. I used the photopolymer stamp set, Another Thank You. I didn't remove any of the stamps from the backing sheet. I just inked them all up the way they came from Stampin' Up! and stamped them on a piece of Naturals White card stock. I adhered that piece to an Island Indigo card base and called it done. It needed more, so I added some Island Indigo Baker's Twine and a scattering of Basic Jewels Rhinestones. I love the "subway art" feel of it.
You can see what the other designers created by clicking over to the UDI blog.
- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Naturals White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Island Indigo Baker's Twine
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents