Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flipping for Baby!

Hi! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! I'm taking a break from Christmas cards to share a baby card. I attended a friend's baby shower on Sunday, and this is the card I made for her.  It's the first flip card I've made with the framelits.  I used a longer piece of card stock (5.5 X 8.5) so I would have an extra panel to write my message.  I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the matching envelope. 

























I used retired stamps, but this little duck is just too cute to collect dust, and it's the perfect size for the circle.  ;)

Here's a shot of the inside.


The small stamp is retired, too, but the bigger label is still current.  Use 'em if you got 'em!  LOL








I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas card share.

Supplies(all SU)!):


Thanks for visiting! 


Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: