Friday, November 8, 2013

November Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

It's time for the November Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop! We're a week late, but I hope you'll find our projects worth the wait! This month it's all about the gifts! You may have arrived here from Norma's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #5 on our Christmas giftables hop. 

My project is a gift for my mom.  She'll be getting it for Thanksgiving.  It's to help keep her organized this holiday season.  When my brother and I were kiddos, my mom was famous for hiding Christmas presents and then forgetting where she hid them.  Seriously!   This little package has a calendar and a post-it note pad with a pen on one side (I forgot to put the pen inside for the picture), and a pocket on the other side where she can stash receipts and notes.  Then she'll know exactly where she hid the gifts this year. ;)




 

































I hope you enjoyed my project!  Find your next piece of inspiration on Christina's blogJust in case there are any missing or broken links,  you can find a list of everyone participating right here.

1. Christina Ash-Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
2. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com
4. Norma Fox www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
5. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com



Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Christmas Messages.  Ink- Real Red.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Silver and Red glimmer paper.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Festive Flurries framelits, clear DVD case. 

Thanks for visiting!

 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Norma Fox said...

Great idea, I need one for myself! Only thing great about getting old is finding stuff you forgot you hide.

Norma

Lisa Fennewald said...

I agree - great idea. My mom used to buy presents and wrap them throughout the year. She would put a post it on them to identify what it was and who it was for. Then... she would forget to remove the Post Its! I never even had to open the gifts.

Martha said...

Great idea. I really need to make myself a list like this for this year. I am loosing my mind!