Saturday, October 12, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 262

Happy Saturday! It's time for a new sketch challenge on the UDI blog!















Here's what I created!




















Isn't it fun?  :)  I turned the sketch on its side and used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in place of the ribbon.  I used more stamps from Gorgeous Grunge to fill the background layer.  The sentiment is from Christmas Messages, was punched with the Label Bracket punch and adhered with dimensionals.  I added a Rhinestone jewel for bling.   All the card stock edges were sponged in Real Red or Old Olive.

See what the rest of the team created by clicking over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Christmas Messages, Gorgeous Grunge.  Ink- Soft Suede, Real Red, Old Olive.  Paper- Sahara Sand.  Accessories- Label Bracket punch, Rhinestone jewel, sponge dauber, dimensionals.

 Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

I love that!!!! It reminds me of a paintball party!!! Oh what fun, indeed!