Saturday, September 14, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 258

Happy Saturday the 14th! Do you guys remember that movie? Now I'm showing my age. LOL On to the challenge!

Here is the sketch.

  

Here is the card I created. 





















The card base and the sentiment panel are Crumb Cake sponged with Cherry Cobbler.  The DSP panels are Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.  The DSP is from the Season of Style DSP stack.  I tied Cherry Cobbler baker's twine around the card, and then added the sentiment from Christmas Messages on top with dimensionals.  I added Rhinestone jewels colored with a red Sharpie for some bling.  

You can check out what the other designers created by heading over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Christmas Messages.  Ink- Cherry Cobbler.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Season of Style DSP.  Accessories- Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, dimensionals, sharpie.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I love this color combo! The red rhinestones add the perfect little touch of bling!