Tuesday, September 17, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 152

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog. 

  

Here is what I created.  I am still stuck on clean and simple.  :)



















I wanted to try the masking tape technique.  The only problem was that I don't have any masking tape or painter's tape.  I used regular clear office tape instead.  It worked!  :)
 
Click on over to the UDI blog to see other samples. 

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Lovely As A Tree, Lots of Thanks.  Ink- Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar.  Paper- Naturals White.  Accessories- none

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

sandi said...

I like how you created this card. Love the colors and the layout of the trees. Thank you for sharing.