Friday, September 6, 2013

September Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

It's the 1st Friday of September, so it must be time for a Stamp to the MAX blog hop! This month it's all about Halloween! We hope you are inspired! You may have arrived here from Lisa's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #6 on the hop, and I created a card for you today.




















I don't have any Halloween stamp sets, but I do have the new sentiment set, Tags 4 You.  I used strips of washi tape for the background, and I colored rhinestones with a black sharpie for a bit of spider bling. 

I hope you enjoyed my stop!  Find your next piece of inspiration at Max's blogJust in case there are any missing or broken links,  you can find a list of everyone participating right here.    

1. Maxine Conrad                 www.stamptothemax.com
2. Christina Ash-Mansker       www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3. Martha Haddock               www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
4. Kathie Walker                   www.simplyenjoyitall.blogspot.com
5. Lisa Fennewald                 www.lisaloostamps.com
6. Elizabeth Harris                www.elizabethloves2stamp.com    You are here!


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Tags 4 You.  Ink- Pumpkin Pie, Basic
Black.  Paper- Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black.  Accessories- Witches' Brew and Epic Day washi tape,  Label Bracket punch, Basic Jewels rhinestones, dimensionals, black sharpie.


Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: