Saturday, August 3, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 252

Happy Saturday! It's time for the 1st UDI Sketch Challenge of August! This month's sketches are brought to you by me.   :)


Here is the card I created. It's a Fall card...not that I see Fall here in Florida.  LOL


























You can see the other designers' creations by clicking over to the UDI blog.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Wonderfall.  Ink- Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake.  Paper- Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Naturals Composition specialty paper.  Accessories- Linen thread, dimensionals, glue dot, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Great sketch and card! Fall is my favorite season.

Stamp Magic said...

I'm beginning to long for the cooler temps of Fall. Great card! This was a fun sketch, too. Thanks!