Tuesday, August 13, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 147

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

  

Here is what I created.  

























I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Gorgeous Grunge set.  I know you have heard it before, but it is so fun!  I stamped all the stamps in the set with all the challenge colors.   Then I added the sentiment from Yippee Skippee in Island Indigo.  That's it.  Easy peasy and so cute! :)

You can see what the other designers created by clicking over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Yippee Skippee, Gorgeous Grunge.  Ink- Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky,  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango.  Paper- Naturals White.  Accessories- none.  

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: