Friday, August 2, 2013

August Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

It's the 1st Friday of August, so it must be time for a Stamp to the MAX blog hop! This month it's all about the Holiday catalog!  We hope you are inspired! You may have arrived here from Lisa's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #4 on the hop (it's a short but sweet one), and I created a card for you today.  




















It's an original!  An idea straight from me!  :)  I just love that it turned out exactly the way I saw it in my head!  LOL

I started with a Very Vanilla layer and  adhered a strip of each of the Christmas washi tapes to the side of the panel.  I inked up a greeting from the new stamp set, Christmas Messages, in Crumb Cake ink.   Then I used my markers in Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler to color stripes on it before stamping it.  I adhered the panel to a piece of Cherry Cobbler and adhered that piece to a Crumb Cake card base with dimensionals.  I added 3 large rhinestone jewels for some bling.  Love it!

I hope you enjoyed my stop!  Find your next piece of inspiration at Max' blogJust in case there are any missing or broken links,  you can find a list of everyone participating right here. 

1.  Maxine Conrad           www.stamptothemax.com
2.  Martha Haddock         www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3.  Lisa Fennewald          www.lisaloostamps.com

4.  Elizabeth Harris         www.elizabethloves2stamp.com


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Christmas Messages.  Ink- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler.  Accessories- Season of Style washi tape, large basic jewel rhinestones, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa Fennewald said...

Elizabeth - this looks great! I and casing for sure! Of course this means I will have to buy that stamp!