Saturday, July 27, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 251

Happy Saturday! I had an amazing time at Convention, but it is good to be home! 

Here is the sketch for today. 

 UDISC251 07/27/13

Here is what I created.




















I  used the materials from one of my Take-n-Make packets for this one.  I am loving Gorgeous Grunge!  I know I will be using this set for everything!  ;)

Click on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Yippee Skippee, Hello Lovely.  Ink- Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Old Olive.  Paper- Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer.  Accessories- 1 3/4" Circle punch.

Thanks for visiting!


 



                                                                                                                                                                     Pin ItBookmark and Share

3 comments:

RuthieB said...

This is wonderful!!!!! I love that you used the leftovers from the make-n-take!!! I really enjoyed visiting with you at Convention!!!

Mary said...

Hi Elizabeth! When we had breakfast together at the Radisson one morning, I kept feeling like I had seen you somewhere before, duh, I see you smiling face alot on SCS! My SCS name is Craftymomto2. I enjoyed our visit that morning too, thanks for sharing your time with me that day, I truly enjoyed it! Mary

Oh, silly me, really like your card too!

Stamp Magic said...

Awesome use of the Take-n-makes! Beautiful card!