Saturday, July 13, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 249

Happy Saturday! Let's get sketchy!

UDISC249 7/13/13  

Here is what I did with this week's sketch.

























To see what the other designers created, click on over to the UDI blog.  I will be MIA next Saturday.  I'll be celebrating my birthday with 6,000 friends in Salt Lake City at the 25th Anniversary Convention!  Yippee!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Four Frames, Petite Pairs.  Ink- Raspberry Ripple.  Paper- Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth! I love the rich colors of this card!!!!

Stamp Magic said...

Beautiful sketch, and beautiful card! This is the DSP I fell in love with first when the catalog came out. I love the colors and the designs in it!