Friday, July 5, 2013

July Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

It's the 1st Friday of the month! That means it's time for the Stamp to the MAX blog hop! This month we're featuring patriotic/red,white and blue ideas! We hope you are inspired! You may have arrived here from Norma's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #1 on the hop, and I created a card for you today. 

I have no patriotic stamps, so I had to get extra creative with this one.  ;)  I decided to use the Triple Time stamping technique with a Secret Garden flower as a firework.  I think it worked out fabulously!  




















My layers are Real Red and Naturals White.  I stamped the flower  and the small six-sided image from Pennant Parade in Night of Navy.  I stamped the small star from Pennant Parade in Real Red. The sentiment from Happy Hour was stamped in Real Red. I added some spritzing in both colors.  (The Color Spritzer just retired, but it will never leave my stash of tools!)  For the finishing touch, I added Silver stars punched with the star punch in the Merry Minis punch pack.  (It's not in the catalog, but it's still available!)   I think it's a great card to celebrate our independence here in the USA!

I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hopMartha is nextJust in case there are any missing or broken links,  you can find a list of everyone participating right here.

1.  Elizabeth Harris         www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
2.  Martha Haddock        www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3.  Stephanie Bradley      www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithsteph/blog
4.  Lisa Fennewald          www.lisaloostamps.com
5.  Norma Fox                www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog

 

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Happy Hour, Pennant Parade, Secret Garden.  Ink- Real Red, Night of Navy.  Paper- Naturals White, Real Red, Silver glimmer paper.  Accessories- Merry Minis punch pack, Color Spritzer tool.
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa Fennewald said...

I love the 'fireworks'. Very creative!