Sunday, July 28, 2013

Convention 2013

Convention 2013 was amazing! I am so glad I was able to attend!  It was non-stop excitement!  I met fabulous new demo friends in the airport and hotel!  I met some of my amazing team members!  I met some online friends and stampin' idols!  I got lots of new Stampin' Up! goodies!  I celebrated the 25th anniversary of my 18th birthday with my new friends!  Wow!  I can't wait to go back!  I just need to recuperate first!  LOL














  



Stamp to the MAX team

There are lots of great promotions going on now and even more fun stuff coming on August 1st!  I don't want this post to be too long, so here's a link to the promotions page on my Stampin' Up! website.  

See you on Tuesday for the UDI Color Challenge!

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: