Saturday, June 8, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 244

Happy Saturday! It's the first Saturday of summer vacation for my kiddos. They finished up their finals yesterday, and I'm now officially mom to a sophomore and a junior! Yikes! 

Now on to the challenge! :) 

Here is today's sketch.

UDISC244 June 8   

Here is what I created.  It is a bit busy, but I think I like it.  ;)

























See what the rest of the team created by clicking over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Sketched Birthday, Petite Pairs.  Ink- Raspberry Ripple.  Paper- Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSP.  Accessories-  BIg Shot, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Wide Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch,  Argyle embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

I love this!!!!! I love the birthday paper and the little cupcake is soooo cute!