Tuesday, June 25, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 140

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

  

Here is what I created this week.(Inspired by Pinterest.  LOL)





















The card base and top layer are Whisper White card stock.  The mat is Island Indigo.  The flowers are punched with the Boho Blossom punch from Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Island Indigo and adhered with dimensionals.  It's hard to see but there are 3 score lines under the flowers.  The flower layer is also adhered with dimensionals.  I added large rhinestones to the flower centers for a bit of bling.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used my marker to ink just half of the stamp.  

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created for you this week.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: