Friday, June 7, 2013

June Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

It's the 1st Friday of the month! That means it's time for the Stamp to the MAX blog hop! This month we're featuring new goodies in the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog!  We hope you are inspired! You may have arrived here from Lisa's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #5 on the hop, and I created 2 cards for you today.

The first card uses the new Wildflower Meadow background stamp and coordinating embossing folder.  (You can purchase these as a bundle and save!)  I stamped in Wisteria Wonder and then embossed.  It was so easy to line up the image in the folder. 


























Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Wildflower Meadow.  Ink- Wisteria Wonder.  Paper- Wisteria Wonder, Naturals White.  Accessories- Big Shot, Wildflower Meadow embossing folder.

The second card uses a new accessory as well as a hostess stamp set.  I lined up strips of Gingham Garden designer washi tape on a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I punched out a Bitty Butterfly and adhered the layer to a piece of Melon Mambo card stock.  I stamped the greeting in Melon Mambo and cut it out by hand.  I adhered it and the butterfly punched from the washi tape to the opposite corner.  I only put glue on one side so the butterfly could "fly".  :)  The card base is Whisper White.  




















Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Banner Greetings.  Ink- Melon Mambo.  Paper- Melon Mambo, Whisper White.  Accessories- Gingham Garden designer washi tape, Bitty Butterfly punch.

I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hopMax is nextJust in case there are any missing or broken links,  you can find a list of everyone participating right here.
 
1. Maxine Conrad                    www.stamptothemax.com
2. Christina Ash-Mansker       www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3. Norma Fox                            www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
4. Lisa Fennewald                   www.lisaloostamps.com
5. Elizabeth Harris                   www.elizabethloves2stamp.com


Thanks for visiting!






 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

stampinmom said...

Love those,I need some tape:-)... You and I must be sharing a lot of brain waves. We used the same colors:-)

Norma Fox said...

adorable!!

Norma Fox said...

love the way you cut the butterfly out!! cute cute cards

Lisa Fennewald said...

2cards?! You over achiever you! :) they are both great. I am not a fan of Washington tape but people's projects are starting to win me over.