Tuesday, April 30, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 132

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog. 

 

Here is what I created. I found my inspiration on Pinterest.





















The card base is Pool Party.  I punched lots of circles out with different SU! circle punches and glued them on a piece of Whisper White.  I ran the layer through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I trimmed the edges and adhered it to a piece of Island Indigo.  I used a stamp from the sneak peek set, A Round Array, as a sentiment and focal image.  So simple but cute.

To see the what the other designers created, click on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- A Round Array.  Ink- Island Indigo.  Paper- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pool Party, Island Indigo.  Accessories- Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8 Circle punches, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: