Monday, April 15, 2013

Summer Smooches Butteflies

Happy Monday! I hope you had an amazing weekend! I sure did! It was packed full of fun and family! :)

On to today's project...

One of my co-workers is also a Girl Scout/Brownie troop leader. She asked if I would do a craft with her troop. Well, duh! Of course! ;) I wanted to keep it fairly easy, since her Brownies are 7 and 8. Here's the card they'll be putting together Tuesday night. 


























I found the layout on Pinterest.  The card base is Whisper White embossed with the Honeycomb folder.  The mat is a piece of Real Red topped with a piece of Summer Smooches DSP.  The butterflies are punched from Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.  They are embellished with a Rhinestone jewel.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was punched out with the Modern Label punch.

I sure hope they enjoy their introduction to Stampin' Up! and papercrafting!  :)

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Real Red.  Paper- Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Summer Smooches DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Rhinestone jewels.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: