Friday, April 5, 2013

April Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

Happy April! It's time for another Stamp to the MAX blog hop! This month we're featuring projects all about birthdays!  We hope you are inspired! You may have arrived from Norma's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #6 on the blog hop, and I created 2 birthday cards for you today! There's also a 3rd bonus birthday card I'll share.  :)






 



















My daughter's 15th birthday is Sunday and her favorite color is red, so I made the first one for her.  I also made the 2nd card with her in mind.  This one will probably be from her brother.  ;)

The bonus card is one I sent to Max on her birthday last week.  :)

























I hope you enjoyed my stop on this month's hop.  For more ideas, continue on to Max's blog.  

Just in case there are any missing or broken links, you can come back here and find the next stop. 

       

1. Maxine Conrad                  www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock                www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Christina Ash-Mansker        www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
4. Lisa Fennewald                 www.lisaloostamps.com
5. Norma Fox                       www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
6. Elizabeth Harris                 www.elizabethloves2stamp.com


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute, Itty Bitty Banners, Itty Bitty Bits, Best of Birthdays. Ink- Basic Black, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight. Paper- Naturals White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, DSP Bolds Stack, Red Glimmer paper, Summer Smooches DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Bitty Banner framelits, Honeycomb embossing folder, Blossom punch, 1" Circle punch, Brights buttons, Whisper White baker's twine, Daffodil Delight seam binding, White Organdy ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa Fennewald said...

What a treat - THREE cards! You outdid youself. Great job!

stampinmom said...

I agree with Lisa...you outdid yourself, as always! They are great!