Saturday, March 23, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 233

Happy Saturday! Time to get sketchy! Here is this week's sketch. 

UDISC233 Mar 23 








  



It just screamed "door" to me, so that's what I tried to create.  


























I started with a Crumb Cake base. The door panels are Natural Composition DSP.  I sponged all the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.  The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on a strip of Crumb Cake.  2 brads finish off the card.  

To see the other designers' creations, click on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute.  Ink- Chocolate Chip.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Natural Composition DSP.  Accessories- Neutrals brads, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

I love the woodgrain for this card. As with Tammy's card, this is perfect to put a whole bunch together and then stamp the sentiments separately and add them as you need them for the perfect card!!!