Tuesday, March 19, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 126

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

  

Here is what I created.





















I used color-blocking to create a background that reminded me of the water and sun.  I embossed the color-blocked layer with the Cloudy Day embossing folder.  A quote about sunshine from Feel Goods was die-cut with a Labels framelit.  The label was sponged with So Saffron and adhered to the card with dimensionals.  A rhinestone was added for just a touch of bling. 

Head on over to the UDI blog for more samples.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Feel Goods.  Ink- So Saffron, Not Quite Navy.  Paper- Naturals White, So Saffron, Pool Party, Not Quite Navy.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Labels framelits, Rhinestone, dimensionals, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: