Tuesday, March 5, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 124

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog. 

  

Here is the card I created.  





















I chose Naturals White as my neutral and used it as the card base and the focal image layer.  I used the negative part of one of the oval framelits as a mask and sponged Daffodil Delight and Regal Rose on the card stock.  I stamped the image and sentiment from Kindness Matters in Early Espresso.  That's it.  Clean and simple. 

You can check out the other designers' creations by heading over to the UDI blog.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Kindness Matters.  Ink- Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Early Espresso.  Paper- Naturals White.  Accessories- Big Shot, Oval framelit, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: