Saturday, February 16, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 228

Happy Saturday! It's time to get sketchy! Here's what we had to work with this week.             
 

Here is what I made with the sketch.

 























I started with a card base of Very Vanilla.  I layered a strip of First Edition DSP on a mat of Basic Black.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black (marker) on Very Vanilla and die-cut with an Apothecary Accents framelit.  I lined the edge with my Basic Black marker and adhered it to a Basic Black banner.  An easy peasy card.

To see what the other designers created, head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Oh, Hello.  Ink- Basic Black (marker).  Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, First Edition DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelit.

Thanks for visiting!






Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

This is simple and elegant! I love it!