Saturday, February 9, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 227

udisc227 Feb 9
Happy Saturday! It's time to get sketchy! Here's what we had to work with this week.  







Here is what I created for you.




















I die-cut a heart with the Heart framelits out of a piece of Print Poetry DSP and then ran it through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I ran a piece of  Raspberry Ripple through the Big Shot in the Chevron embossing folder and adhered it to a piece of Naturals White card stock.  I adhered the heart with dimensionals and adhered the panel to a Naturals White card base.  Easy peasy.

To see what the other designers created, head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Naturals White, Raspberry Ripple, Print Poetry DSP stack.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Chevron and Square Lattice embossing folders, Heart framelits, dimensionals.

Thank you for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!! I love this card!! so Bold!! Great job, Elizabeth!!!!

RuthieB said...

WOW is right!!! I absolutely love this card!

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

Beautiful!!!

Jan said...

such a cute card...I really need to open up that Print Poetry pack and see what is inside, that paper is just beautiful!