Thursday, February 21, 2013

Great Sport Birthday Card

I hope you are having a wonderful week! Tomorrow's Friday, so it's all good here! :) 

A friend's youngest daughter had a birthday recently. She's an amazing soccer player, and her team colors are red and black, so here is the card I made for her.  

























The Real Red background was run through the Big Shot in the Hexagon embossing folder. I used the debossed side because I thought it had a soccer ball look to it.  The soccer ball is from the set, Great Sport.  I don't have the stamp set, but I do have the MDS download.  I printed 3 balls on Whisper White and punched them out with the 1 3/8" Circle punch.  They are adhered to the strip with dimensionals.  I added the Whisper White Baker's twine (doesn't it remind you of a shoe string?) for the finishing touch.  It was a hit at the party.  :)  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamp- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White.  Accessories- MDS2 (Great Sport), Big Shot, Hexagon embossing folder, 13/8" Circle punch, Whisper White, Baker's twine, dimensionals.
                        
Thanks for visiting!                                 










Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: