Friday, February 1, 2013

February Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

Happy February! It's time for another Stamp to the MAX blog hop! This month we're featuring projects all about LOVE!  We hope you are inspired! You may have arrived from Stephanie's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #7 on the blog hop, and I created a card for you today!





















I have seen the Chalkboard Technique all over the place lately, so I decided to give it a try.  I started out by embossing the Pool Party card stock with the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  Then I measured inside the frame for the chalkboard piece which is just a piece of Basic Black card stock.  I heat-embossed the sentiment.  Then I adhered my banners which were stamped with the Hearts a Flutter stamp set to the White Baker's twine with glue dots.  Don't recognize the small banners?  It's the rounded banner from Hearts a Flutter that I die-cut with the Bitty Banner framelits. I just love that pattern!  After I adhered the banner, I took a sponge dauber and added some 'eraser marks' with Whisper White craft ink.  Then I adhered my chalkboard to a card base of Raspberry Ripple. It really was quite easy, and I think it looks so cute! 

I hope you enjoyed my stop on this month's hop.  For more ideas, continue on to Max's blog.  

Just in case there are any missing or broken links, you can come back here and find the next stop. 

1.  Maxine Conrad           www.stamptothemax.com
2.  Christine Mansker       www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3.  Martha Haddock         www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
4.  Jill St. Angelo            www.jillsstampingcorner.com
5.  Edie Bunting             www.ediestamps.blogspot.com
6.  Stephanie Bradley      www.stamplikeyoumeanit.blogspot.com
7.  Elizabeth Harris         www.elizabethloves2stamp.com


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Delightful Dozen, Hearts a Flutter.  Ink- Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White craft.  Paper- Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pool Party.  Accessories- Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Hearts a Flutter framelits, Bitty Banners framelits, White embossing powder, heat tool, Whisper White Baker's twine, glue dots, sponge dauber. 

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

stampinmom said...

Love it, now I have to try chalkboard too,thanks Elizabeth!

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

Very cute Elizabeth! Love that technique.