Saturday, January 26, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 225

Happy Saturday! It's time to get sketchy! Here's what we had to work with this week.

UDISC225 JAN 26  

Here is what I created for you.  

























It's a simple card with a big message.  :)  The card base is Crumb Cake.  The next layer is the First Edition Specialty DSP cut into 3/4" strips.  I sponged all the layers except the heart. I stitched the button on to the red glimmer heart and adhered it to the banner with dimensionals.   I used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on the stamped heart.

To see what the other designers created for you, head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Trust God.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Crumb Cake.  Paper- Crumb Cake, First Edition Specialty DSP, Red Glimmer paper.  Accessories- Full Heart punch, Designer Naturals button, Linen thread, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, sponge dauber, needle, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I love this! What is it about Crumb Cake and Real Red that is so irresistible?

Tammy said...

This is beautiful! I love your sentiment--I'm off to order that set now! :-)

RuthieB said...

I love everything about this card, I agree I'm off to order that sentiment set!!!!