Saturday, January 5, 2013

UDI Sketch Challenge 222

Happy Saturday! Time to get sketchy!  January's sketches are brought to you by the letter E.  (That's E for Elizabeth!  LOL)  Here is the sketch for today.

UDISC222 JAN 5 

Here is my card.  
I started with a Naturals White card base.  A strip of Print Poetry DSP is layered on a strip of Basic Black and adhered to the base.  I stamped the sentiment from Trust God in Basic Black and punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch.  That was layered on a Primrose Petals die-cut from the Circles #2 die and a Basic Black 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch.  I ran the Primrose Petals circle through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to mimic the dots in the DSP.   I adhered the sentiment piece to the card with dimensionals.  A simple card that says a lot.

To see what the rest of the designers created, head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Trust God.  Ink- Basic Black.  Paper- Naturals White, Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Print Poetry DSP stack.  Accessories- Big Shot, Circles #2 die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 2 3/8" Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I loved this sketch!! And, I love your card! Nice, clean and simple! oh, and Gorgeous!!!!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Thanks for such a classic sketch to work with! I love your color combination as well. This is a classic!

RuthieB said...

This is beautiful and one of my favorite color combinations. I love, love, love the sentiment!

Frenchie said...

hi Elizabeth , love your card , love the colors , and I'm hoping to see you at leadership , ru going ???
hope to see then ,
frenchie from Plant City , Fl. , neighbors ,