Saturday, January 19, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 224

Happy Saturday! Time to get sketchy! Here is the sketch for today.

 UDISC224 JAN 19 

Here is what I created with it.  






















The card base is Summer Starfruit.  The next layer is Midnight Muse that was embossed in the Honeycomb embossing folder.  I adhered it with the debossed side facing up so the pattern would be a bit more muted.  The DSP is from the Print Poetry stack.  "Hello" was stamped on Very Vanilla and punched out with the Ticket Duo Builder punch.  The middle ticket is adhered with a dimensional.  

I was going for a masculine card, and I'm pretty sure this will pass as masculine.  There's no bling or ribbon.  ;)

I'd love to read what you think about it!  Leave me a comment and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the designers created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Oh, Hello!  Ink- Midnight Muse.  Paper- Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP stack.  Accessories- Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Ticket Duo Builder punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

HELLO! Yes, this passes for a good masculin card. I love it!

RuthieB said...

This is a perfect masculine card! I love the colors!