Tuesday, January 29, 2013

UDI Color Challenge 119

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

 


Here is what I created with it.





















I started with a piece of Whisper White.  I stamped the oval from Oh, Hello in Pink Pirouette in the middle.  The flower was stamped with Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  I used the Color Spritzer tool to add Lucky Limeade and Primrose Petals splotches.  I matted the focal piece on Lucky Limeade and added that to a Whisper White card base.  It's a simple design, and I love the finished card! :)

You can see what the other designers created by heading over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Oh, Hello.  Ink- Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade.  Paper- Lucky Limeade, Whisper White.  Accessories- Color Spritzer tool.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: