Saturday, December 29, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 221

Happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 

Here is today's sketch.
Divasc221-001

Here is my card.  I kept the sketch as it was drawn, but I flipped the card to a landscape position.

DSC221emh

The card base is Glossy White.  The pennants are Basic Black and Silver Glimmer paper. The stars are also Silver Glimmer paper.  Rhinestone jewels attach the pennants together.  It was a simple card to put together.

To see what the rest of the team put together, head on over to the UDI blog.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon.  Paper- Glossy White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer paper.  Accessories- Petite Pennants builder punch, Decorative Label punch, Merry Minis punch pack, Rhinestone jewels.

Thanks for visiting! 
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth!! Love all the sparkle!!!

RuthieB said...

I really love this!!! I love all the bling!