Saturday, November 24, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 216

DSC 216 Nov 24Happy Saturday! Today is not only sketch challenge day, it's also my son's 16th birthday! Gage is an amazing young man, and I am truly blessed to be his mom! Ok, on to the sketch... 






I made Gage's birthday card with it.  :)  


The card base is Real Red.  The strip is a piece of DSP from the Brights pack.  For the focal piece, I printed lots and lots of 16s on a piece of  Whisper White using MDS2.  I adhered that to a mat of Basic Black.  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of  Whisper White and flagged the ends.  It's adhered to the card with dimensionals.

Here's a shot of the inside.



Head on over to the UDI blog to see the rest of the team's creations.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute.  Ink- Tempting Turquoise.  Paper- Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP.  Accessories- MDS2, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!









Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love this card!! What a great idea!!

ps. our sons are so close in age!! is he a sophomore? I have a sophomore and a senior!

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

Elizabeth, I knew exactly who this card was for when I saw it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gage! I hope you all had a great day in Orlando today.

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I love this card! Thanks for sharing how you got all of the "16"s printed on the front. What a fabulous way to personalize a card!