Saturday, November 10, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 214

Happy Saturday! Here is today's sketch drawn by Ruthie!
DSC 214 Nov 10



Here is what I did with it.  I'm not sure I like it, but it is what it is.  I was going for a masculine birthday.  I may have to try again later.  

Head on over to the UDI blog to see the other designers' creations.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Word Play.  Ink- Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade.  Paper- Naturals White, Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP.   Accessories-  Big Shot,  2 1/2" Circle punch, Circles #2 die, 1 3/4" Circle punch.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

5 comments:

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth! I love how you did the little rectangles with the postage punch! I started out with this punch but couldn't make it work. I love the colors and everything about this card!

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

Elizabeth...LOVE IT!!! Great card.

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, I have to admit the proportions and placing of the squares were a challenge for me too! How clever to add interest with the postage stamp punch and the patterned paper. I looks to me like you nailed it!

Tammy said...

So great! I love the different sized squares!!

Stamp Magic said...

I think you nailed it, too! Love the paper, and I don't know how you managed to get it to match up so well! I'm truly impressed!