Tuesday, November 13, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 110

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.


Here is what I created with it.




















I used a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! for the layout.  The card base and background layer are Baja Breeze.  I ran the mat through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I stamped the ornaments in Versamark and heat embossed them.  I added Rhinestone jewels to the centers and "hung" them from the sentiment strip.  Cute and simple.

Check out the other designers' creations over on the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Merry Minis, Curly Cute.  Ink- Baja Breeze, Versamark. Paper- Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Merry Minis punch pack, Rhinestone jewels, Clear embossing powder, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

Very cute Elizabeth. CASEing is good!!!