Tuesday, November 6, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 109



Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

Here is what I created.

 
 I switched out the Very Vanilla for Naturals White card stock and used that as my card base.  I cut another layer of Naturals White for the background.  I punched a Wide Oval out of a post-it note and stuck it to the middle of the card stock.  I used the small circle stamp from Reason to Smile and stamped it in the remaining colors all over the card stock.  I used the Color Spritzer tool to add even more color.  The sentiment was stamped in the masked area in Midnight Muse.  That's it.  An easy, peasy card.  

To see the rest of the designers' creations, head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Perfect Punches, Reason to Smile.  Ink- Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse.  Paper- Naturals White.  Accessories-  Wide Oval punch, Color Spritzer tool.

Thanks for visiting! 
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

GREAT card! I really loved this colors this week. It is a fun card.