Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stamp to the MAX November Blog Hop

Happy November 1st! Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX blog hop! We hope you are inspired by our Christmas projects. You may have arrived from Jill's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #8 on the blog hop, and I created 2 cards for you today.  


I used the Holiday Stocking die to create my first card.  I folded a piece of Whisper White card stock and placed the fold just under the top of the die.  Then I cut the stocking again with Be of Good Cheer DSP.  The cuff, heel and toe pieces are cut from Gumball Green card stock.  I stamped the greeting from Greetings of the Season in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and cut one end into a banner.  A piece of Cherry Cobbler twine tied through a Brights button was adhered to a piece of Red glimmer paper punched with the 1 1/4" Scallop circle punch.  




The 2nd card is a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.  The card base is Very Vanilla.  I glued 2 strips of DSP from the Festival of Prints pack to a piece of scrap card stock and covered the seam with a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock that I ran through the Big Shot on the Tasteful Trim die.  I stamped the sentiment from Greetings of the Season in Cherry Cobbler and embossed with Clear EP.  The snowflake was cut from the Snow Flurry die in Red and Silver glimmer paper.  I finished it off with a Silver glimmer paper 3/4" Circle punch and a glimmer brad. 

I hope you enjoyed my stop on this month's hop.  For more ideas, continue on to Lisa's blog.


Just in case there are any missing or broken links, you can come back here and find the next stop.
1. Maxine Conrad     www.stamptothemax.com
2. Edie Bunting   www.ediestamps.blogspot.com
3. Laura Widdison  www.stampprincess.com
4. Stephanie Bradley  www.stamplikeyoumeanit.blogspot.com
5. Martha Haddock  www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
6. Christina Mansker  www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
7. Jill St. Angelo  www.jillsstampingcorner.com
8. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com 
9. Lisa Fennewald  www.lisaloostamps.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting!









Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh MY...oh how cute! I love both of your creations!

Renee Ondrajka said...

The snowflake card is one pretty card! I love it!

Maxine Conrad said...

Love your creations my friend! Great job.

Beth Beard said...

That stocking is so stinking cute! I love it!