Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.



Here is what I created.




The card base and panels are Very Vanilla.  All the edges are sponged with Crumb Cake.  I stamped the leaves in Garden Green, Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight.  The script is from the Travel Journal wheel.  It's a builder wheel, which I didn't notice when I ordered it.  I don't have the correct handle for it, so I just tapped  it on the Crumb Cake ink pad and stamped it.  Guess what will be on my next order.  LOL  
I adhered the panels with dimensionals.  

You can see what the other designers created by visiting the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Wonderfall.  Ink- Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake.  Paper- Wonderfall. Accessories- Travel Journal wheel, sponge dauber, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It