Saturday, October 20, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 211

divasc211  10/20Happy Saturday! Here is today's sketch challenge.  I took a little liberty with it, and switched it up a bit.  ;)


                                                                  
Here is what I created.

 












 
I turned the sketch on its side, and I shrank the focal image.  

The card base is Very Vanilla.  The background piece is from Festival of Prints.  I ran it through the Big Shot in the Northern Flurry embossing folder and then sanded it.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark, embossed it with Silver EP, and then I cut it out with a Labels Collection framelit.  After adhering the label to the card, I spritzed the entire thing with homemade Platinum shimmer paint shimmer mist.  I hope you can see the sparkle in the photo.  

To see what the other designers created for you, head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Greetings of the Season.  Ink- Versamark.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Labels Collection framelit, Silver EP, Platinum shimmer mist.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Such a cute card! I just love that embossing folder!!

RuthieB said...

This is soooo, so pretty! I love the little touch of embossing that just sets off the greeting!

Jill said...

Love it, love it, love it! You know how I love embossing!