Saturday, October 13, 2012

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 210

Happy Saturday!  Here is today's sketch.                                                
divasc210  10/13                                                                                                                       
Here's my card.  Clean and simple today. 

The card base is Very Vanilla.  The banner is a strip of Orchard Harvest DSP.  The apples and their stems were stamped and then die-cut with the Cannery framelits.  I adhered them to the card with dimensionals.  I stamped a sentiment in the bottom corner, and I have a simple, cute card.  :)

You can see the other designers' projects on the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Curly Cute, Perfectly Preserved.  Ink- Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Cannery framelits, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Jill said...

Elizabeth, love your card...very cute!

Stamp Magic said...

I love the apples AND the dsp! This sketch was so amazing! I'm holding onto it!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, I just love this set and the matching DSP. You have created an absolutely adorable card!